Coming up with gift ideas for Father’s Day year after year is hard. This year, instead of adding to his tie collection or a “best dad” mug, let’s dive a little deeper. We’ve created a list of gifts that we think will impress even the most steadfast of dads this Father’s Day.
Gift Ideas for Father's Day 2021
- An Experience: What better way to spend Father’s Day than with the gift of an experience or time spent together? Give him a restaurant gift card to his favorite place or a concert ticket to that band you both love. If you can take a trip together that’s even better. With an experience, you get him a gift and memories that last.
- A Digital Picture Frame: Speaking of memories, what about a digital picture frame? Pre-load it with images of your family for a really sweet Father’s Day gift. Digital picture frames are great because anyone can send their photos to it and then they just show up as a nice surprise for your dad.
- A Photo Album: If your dad is more old-school, print out some of your best pictures and put them in a photo album with a special message that he can look at again and again. There is something really special about being able to look through physical photos instead of through a screen.
- A Subscription: We love the idea of a gift that keeps on giving and that’s where a subscription comes in. There are so many these days, you can tailor it to your dad and his interests.
- A Robe: Does your dad have a spot in the house that’s just his? That one chair where he loves to sit so much, there’s an imprint? Get him a cozy robe and a pair of slippers to make the experience complete. If you really want to spoil him, add in a foot massager or foot warmer.
- A Kitchen Gadget: Maybe your dad is more about the kitchen but doesn’t really need another apron that says, “kiss the chef”. There are great kitchen gadgets available like a vegetable spiralizer, air fryer, or sous vide. You can always default to the classic barbecue tools if that’s your dad’s thing.
- Earbuds: If he doesn’t love being in the kitchen, but he does love gadgets, consider buying him a great pair of wireless headphones or earbuds. That way he can use them for music or to for that audiobook he’s been meaning to listen to.
- A Drink…or something to drink out of: Pair a great whiskey with a beautiful whiskey glass or a gorgeous pour over kettle for the coffee snob. Buy his old favorite or introduce him to something new. Either way, we bet he’ll love it.
- A Deep Tissue Massage: Massage guns are a great gift idea for Father’s Day because no matter what level of activity he participates in, your dad will love how this feels. And so will you when you steal it from him.
- A Watch: This can be anything from a watch from our Swiss friends to an activity tracker, but you can’t go wrong with getting him something nice for his wrist. Just make sure it’s comfortable or he won’t end up wearing it.
- A Valet Tray: We’re not talking about any valet tray, there are gorgeous leather valet trays that don’t just look chic but charge his phone and headphones wirelessly. Perfect for an entryway or nightstand, this is a great gift for the dad who loves to keep things organized.
Coming up with gift ideas for Father's Day can sometimes be a challenge, but the effort is worth it to find something that your dad really likes. The best gifts for dad are those that show you care about him. After all, he's been caring for you your whole life.
Happy Father's Day!
We have more gifts on this list